Overnight oats as the name suggests, is the breakfast you make the night before, giving you more time in bed the next day and a fun and tasty way to enjoy Quaker Oats! A delicious tomorrow starts tonight.
1. Add around 40g of rolled Quaker Oats to a glass jar then add just over twice the amount of milk (approx. 100ml). You can choose from a variety of milks according to your taste – like dairy, coconut, almond, rice, oat or perhaps a fruit juice if you’re feeling adventurous.
2. Next add your favourite toppings. These could be different types of nuts like almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew nuts or seeds including sunflower, pumpkin, chia and flax. Choose any fruit your heart desires - our favourites are all kinds of berries plus fruits like banana, cherries, apples or pears. You can also add different types of yogurt for extra smoothness and flavour. If you have a sweet tooth you could try chocolate overnight oats or just add honey.
3. Enhance your flavours. Think about adding your favourite spices; for example cocoa powder, ginger, gingerbread spice, cinnamon and not forgetting vanilla.
4. Put the lid on top of your glass and place in the fridge overnight.
5. Remove from the fridge the next morning and enjoy!
Place your overnight oats in an airtight container in the fridge (≤ 5˚C) to chill for a minimum 2 and maximum 12 hours.
Now that you know how easy it is to prepare your overnight oats we have over 20 simple and delicious overnight oats recipes for you to try here.
Daily intake of 3g of beta-glucan from oats. Oats beta-glucan has been shown to lower/ reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
In each Quaker Oat so Simple Original bowl you will find delicious oats bursting with goodness, with no added sugar.
Quaker traditional wholegrain oats are our oats in their purest form no added sugar, no artificials, only Quaker Oats
Quaker Super Goodness Raspberry & Apple Granola provides you with a Nutri Boost to Super Start your morning.
Quaker Oat Muesli, delicious oats bursting with goodness. Delicious Quaker oats with nuts & seeds for a vibrant bowl of muesli