1. Mix together the salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for ten minutes, until the onions are soft.
3. Meanwhile, mix the Quaker Oats with the milk and leave to stand for ten minutes.
4. Mix together the soaked oats, turkey mince, sautéed onions, parsley, grated apple, and season with salt and pepper. 5. With a bit of flour on your hands, form the mixture into four burger patties.
6. Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the burgers for around 6 minutes on each side on a medium heat, or until they are dark golden, crispy and cooked through.
7. Serve the burgers in toasted burger buns or ciabatta, with mayonnaise, lettuce, and a good dollop of salsa.