- Quaker rolled oats, blitzed into a flour
- Pea protein powder
- baking powder
- Seaweed powder
- low fat natural yogurt
- vanilla extract
- Grilled Bacon, crisped (optional)
- Maple Syrup (optional)
- In a bowl, combine oat flour with protein powder, baking powder and sugar
- In another bowl, mix eggs with yogurt, vanilla extract and 1/2 Avocado.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir just until incorporated (do not overmix).
- Cook waffles in a greased waffle maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve with optional bacon and maple syrup.
Store in an airtight container between layers of parchment paper in the fridge. Re-heat in the toaster before serving.
How long they keep for:
Note: The dried Nori seaweed can be substituted for 1tsp of salt.