- Quaker Rolled Oats
- unsweetened almond milk
- baking powder
- Moringa Powder
- unsalted butter, melted
- Coriander, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Fresh, chopped coriander
- Salt & black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Halloumi, grilled
- Beat the egg with a fork.
- Add the flour, baking powder, moringa powder, salt and half the milk to the egg. Mix with a fork.
- Add the butter and the rest of the milk. Mix to combine
- Add the oats into the mixture, stirring to combine.
- Let the mixture rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all of the ingredients for the relish in a bowl and set aside for serving.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour a tiny amount of oil or butter into it.
- Ladle some batter into a pan. The ideal size is roughly 6-8cm in diameter.
- Do not turn the pancakes around until you see tiny bubbles starting to form on top of the pancakes. When flipped they should be golden brown.
- Stack the cooked pancakes on a plate lined with kitchen towel and place a piece of foil over the top to keep in the heat.
- Served with relish, avocado and grilled halloumi for a healthy filling breakfast.
Store in an airtight container between layers of parchment paper in the fridge. Re-heat in the toaster before serving.
How long they keep for:
Note: If you can't find Moringa powder you can ommit it from the recipe entirely.