low fat Ricotta cheese
1 medium, 150g
Chopped cherry tomatoes
- Beat eggs and Quaker Oats in small bowl until blended. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the egg begins to set.
- Move the pan to cover the whole surface with the egg mixture and cook for another minute.
- When top layer of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, fill the omelette with the ricotta, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach.
- Fold omelet in half with turner.