Very ripe bananas
- Heat oven to 180°C/ Gas Mark 4.
- Grease aloaf tin (9 x 5 x 3 inch) and line bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl and add to eggs, milk, butter and mashed bananas.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into tin and smooth the top.
- Bake 55 mins until skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf pan, remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely, about 1 hr, before serving.
Note: This is an indulgent recipe and should be consumed as part of a healthy balanced diet.