Fresh or frozen berries (use blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries, thawed if frozen)
Plain nonfat yogurt, Greek or traditional
- Coconut flakes or desiccated 1 tsp
- In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in oats.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Place berries, chia seeds, cinnamon and ginger into blender or food processor container.
- Process until fruits are pureed. If mixture seems too thick, add water 1 tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Swirl into bowl of cooked oats. Serve topped with yogurt, coconut and honey.