Quaker rolled oats
Peanuts or chopped walnuts
Oil (coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Mix together coconut, Quaker oats, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, sesame seeds and nuts in a large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, oil and cinnamon, and bring to a boil. Pour the mixture over dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread on 2 greased cookie sheets.
- Bake granola around 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Watch closely at the end, not allowing granola to become too dark.
- Allow to cool undisturbed, then break into chunks.