Raw cacao powder
Unsweetened almond milk (or any other pasteurised or UHT milk)
Roasted, unsalted chopped hazelnuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (fan assisted oven) and roast all the hazelnuts for 10 minutes, then roughly chop them.
- In a bowl, mix the oats, cacao powder, unsweetened almond milk, maple syrup and half of the hazelnuts.
- Spoon the almond butter into the bottom of a clean jar and then pour the cacao/oat mixture on top.
- Store the jar in the fridge (≤ 5°C) to chill for a minimum 2 and maximum 12 hours.
- The magic happens overnight!
- In the morning remove jar from the fridge, sprinkle over the remaining hazelnuts and enjoy.