Firmly packed brown sugar
Container vanilla or plain low-fat yogurt
Egg whites, lightly beaten
Diced dried mixed fruit, raisins, or dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 180°C / gas mark 5
- In large bowl, combine sugars, yogurt, egg whites, oil, milk, and vanilla; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix well.
- Add to yogurt mixture; mix well.
- Stir in oats and fruit.
- Spread dough onto bottom of ungreased 33x23 cm baking pan.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 20 bitesize chunks.
- Store tightly covered.