- Quaker Gluten Free Oats ground into flour
- olive oil spray
- olive oil
- large red onion, diced
- balsamic vinegar
- garlic clove, crushed
- uncooked spinach, chopped
- large whole eggs, beaten
- large egg whites
- unsweetened oat milk
- crushed dried Nori seaweed
- A pinch of salt
- black pepper
- low fat feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Spray a muffin pan with olive oil spray.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onions for 5 minutes, until soft add balsamic vinegar and garlic and sauté for another 5 to 7 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, oat flour, seaweed, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add the cheese and cooked veg mixture to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 28 to 30 minutes, or until firm.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
How long they keep for:
Note: The dried Nori seaweed can be substituted for 1tsp of salt.