To fill the tortilla:
- Rocket for decoration
- Put Quaker Oats in a blender or food processor and blend about one minute, or until ground to a flour consistency.
- Whisk the oat flour with salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and water until the dough comes together.
- Place on a lightly floured surface and knead a few minutes until smooth.
- Divide the dough into equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Use a well-floured rolling pin to roll a dough ball into a thin, round tortilla, place into the hot skillet and cook each tortilla 30 seconds per side.
- Serve them with turkey ham, mozzarella cheese and tomato.