- Quaker rolled oats
- almond flour
- moringa powder
- unsweetened desiccated coconut
- crushed raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- chopped dried dates
- toasted rolled oats (for rolling)
- Prep the toasted oats by spreading a thin layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Pop in the oven at 180oC for 10 minutes until they turn and have a strong, nutty aroma.
- Stirring occasionally to prevent scorching and ensure even toasting.
- Take the oats out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Put all ingredients in a blender (apart from rolling oats) in a processor and pulse until smooth.
- Roll into balls (about 14) and roll in toasted oats for coating.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
How long they keep for:
Note: If you can't find Moringa powder you can substitute it for Matcha powder.