- Rapeseed oil 2 tbsp
- Melted butter 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Ground cumin 1 tsp
- Quaker Oats 150g
- Egg, lightly beaten 1
- Water 1 tbsp
- Chicken breast halves, boned and skinned 4
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Coriander, chopped
- Salsa 100g
- Coarsely-chopped orange sections 100g
- In small bowl, combine salsa and orange sections.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In flat, shallow dish, stir together oil, melted margarine, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin and salt.
- Add oats, stirring until evenly moistened. In second flat, shallow dish, beat egg and water with fork until frothy.
- Dip chicken into combined egg and water, then coat completely in seasoned oats.
- Place chicken on foil-lined baking sheet. Pat any extra oat mixture onto top of chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and oat coating is golden brown.
- Serve with Sunshine Salsa. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.