- Quaker rolled oats
- unsweetened almond milk
- ½ Tbsp flax mixed with 1 Tbsp of water
- Pinch of salt
- maple syrup
- cinnamon powder
- Cashew nut butter
- Cacao nibs
- Strawberries, sliced
- Add all ingredients into a blender (not food processor) and blend until smooth.
- Let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Blend again, let it stand. This allows the flax egg to set and thicken the mixture.
- If it’s too thick (yoghurt consistency) add a splash of water to thin and blend again.
- Using a medium – high heat pan, brush with coconut oil and pour in a small ladle amount of crepe batter, whilst turning the pan to spread across the bottom.
- Cook for +- 2-3 minutes, in order to achieve crispy edges or when the colour starts to change.
- Flip, and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix together the cashew nut butter and cacao nibs. and spread on the crepes.
- Serve with sliced strawberries.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
How long they keep for
Note: If you don't have cashew nut butter you can use peanut butter (or any other nut butter) as a substitute.