- Quaker Rolled Oats
- Chopped dried raspberries
- Chopped dried apricots
- Chopped almonds (optional)
- Ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- Grapeseed oil
- Unsweetened almond or peanut butter
- Skimmed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175°C; lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, toss together the oats, dried fruit, sugar, coconut, almonds, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a second bowl blend together the maple syrup, olive oil, almond butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour maple mixture over the oat mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press firmly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until beginning to brown and turn bubbly.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes, then cut while still warm.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan. Store in airtight container.
Store in an airtight container.
How long they keep for: