- Quaker Protein Oats original
- natural low fat yoghurt
- skimmed milk
- vanilla extract
- almonds, chopped
- Medium peach, chopped
- Tip water into a small non-stick pan and stir in sachet of porridge oats. Simmer for 2 ½ minutes or until milk is absorbed. (If cooking in microwave, 2 ½ minutes on high)
- If the consistency is too thick, stir in a little more water.
- Stir in the cinnamon, vanilla, and the yoghurt (save a spoonful for later).
- Transfer into a bowl, dollop on the last of the yoghurt.
- Top with the chopped peach and almonds.
How long it keeps for