Semi skimmed milk
Egg, lightly beaten
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In separate medium bowl, combine milk, egg and oil; blend well.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (do not over mix).
- Add one of the stir-in options, if desired; mix gently.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat (or preheat electric skillet or griddle to 190°C). Lightly grease skillet.
- For each pancake, pour 55g batter into hot skillet. Turn when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Turn only once.
- Serve & enjoy!