Low fat Goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- In a bowl combine flour, Quaker Oats, backing soda, salt and flaxseed.
- In another bowl whisk together sugar, egg and nonfat milk, until well blended.
- Add to dry ingredients all at once.
- Stir to form soft dough.
- With the help of your hands shape the dough into a loaf and place it in a lightly oiled iron skillet that can go to the oven.
- Make a cross cut at the top of the bread and add more Quaker® oats on the top.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped.